The Perfect Match!

One of the greatest parts of being a Real Estate Agent, is when a magical moment occurs. In todays market I must admit...those moments can seem few and far between. But when they happen they are sweeeet!



Recently I had the good fortune to experience one of those moments. The home seller in this story is a couple that have loved and cared for their house. It has truly been their home for many great years and it shows in the look and the feel of the home. The buyers in this story have been looking for a home for quite some time. Years actually. They have dreamed, and wished, and planned, and waited. They were the type of buyer that was willing to outwait the market until their dream house appeared. And...one day...it did.



Magic. As the negotiation of the purchase comes to completion, the moment comes alive with relief, anticipation, excitment, dreams to fulfill and new memories to make. I stand in the mix of all the players watching with a smile. Glancing at one of the buyers I notice tears in her eyes as she says "I have waited so long for this home". Another buyer sees her tears and begins to cry himself as he joins in her joy. The sellers...happy that their home will continue being loved as much as they have loved it begin to join the streaming of tears. Family follows suit.



A moment just shy of a miracle! And..of course my camera was no where to be found! But the moment in time is etched in my brain as a moment I will remember for a very long time! What dreams are made of.....thats good stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to my blog where you will find a series of life happenings, stories, and adventures as a real estate agent that are actually entertaining and helpful at the same time! One can hope, can't she? Sit back, relax, grab some coffee, lets become friends!



Recent Tweets

    Follow me on Twitter

    Followers